Harlan County’s Noah to play in Kentucky All Stars Junior vs Senior Game

Kim Henson

Harlan County’s Trent Noah will play in the Kentucky All Stars 2023 Juniors vs Seniors Game on Saturday at 3 p.m. at Louisville Eastern High School.

Harlan County guard Trent Noah will take his place among Kentucky’s elite high school players on Saturday as one of the state’s top juniors in the Kentucky All Stars 2023 Juniors vs Seniors Game on Saturday at 3 p.m. at Louisville Eastern High School.
“This is a huge honor for Trent to play in this game,” Harlan County coach Kyle Jones said. “He will be the first player in school history to be invited to participate in this game. All those hours of extra time in the weight room and the gym are paying off for him. Trent deserves all the recognition he gets. He has put his time in to make himself into one of the top players in our state.”
Noah joined elite company in the spring with his selection to the Lexington Herald-Leader and Louisville Courier Journal all-state teams for the second time after leading the Bears to a 27-6 record while averaging 26.5 points and 12.8 rebounds per game.
He has scored 2,540 points in his high school career as a four-year starter and is in position to break Charles Thomas’ county scoring record of 3,365.
Other members of the Junior All-Stars include: Travis Perry, Lyon County; Darrell Bateman, Christian County, Christian Doerr, Evangel; Ayden Evans, Elizabethtown; Will Gibson, DeSales; Max Green, Oldham County; Quelron House, Seneca; Damone King, Manual; Blake Reed, Bracken County; Mason Ritter, Bowling Green; Jay Rose, Madison Southern; Kade Unseld, Warren Central.