Harlan County’s Casolari ranked among state’s top four golfers in Class of 2026

Harlan County High School freshman Brayden Casolari is ranked among the top four golfers in Kentucky in the Class of 2026. Casolari recently completed a busy summer by playing in the Virginian in Bristol. He will compete with the HCHS team starting in August.

A busy summer has paid off for Harlan County freshman Brayden Casolari. He competed in 15 nationally-ranked events with two wins, seven top five finishes and nine top 10 finishes to earn a top four ranking in the state in the Class of 2026, along with Woodford County’s Bradford Lacefield and Louisville Christian Academy’s Will Judd and Landon Stillwell.
He is currently ranked 82nd in the southeast region of the United States and 251st in his class in the nation.
Casolari competed in the Virginian over the weekend in Bristol, posting a score of three-over par 75.
After competing with his high school team in the fall, Casolari will compete on the Golf Week Tour and the SNEDS Tour in Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama before closing the year in Panama City, Fla.